We provide almost everything you need for your Bay of Islands experience.
However, we do recommend that you bring along a few personal items...
- Nibbles and snacks (we eat as the sun goes down so this can be late)
- Warm jacket (NZ weather can change quickly)
- Camera (limited charging is available on board)
- Bring just an overnight bag (we have limited space onboard)
- Light footwear or sandals are fine (please NO hiking boots)
- Cash or card (we have EFTPOS)
Would do it again without a doubt! I did this on Wednesday and had the best time!Beeb93
The Rock was one of the first things I had the pleasure of experiencing when I moved to Paihia in January and I have been raving about it ever since!Charlotte
I place I fell in love with NZ. The most amazing thing I did on my month trip to New Zealand.TheJills, USA
We took a group of 25 international students from a high school on the overnight cruise. This is the second time we have done the overnight cruise, as the first group we took also thoroughly enjoyed it. When you leave Paihia you travel out to one of the Islands to anchor overnight. You get to shoot paint balls at a fake duck they tow behind the boat, go fishing, go night kayaking and swimming. The night kayaking was the students favourite part as we got to see the Bioluminescent Algae which was amazing and a once in a lifetime experience!Nicole