We provide almost everything you need for your Bay of Islands experience.
However, we do recommend that you bring along a few personal items...
- Nibbles and snacks (we eat as the sun goes down so this can be late)
- Warm jacket (NZ weather can change quickly)
- Camera (limited charging is available on board)
- Bring just an overnight bag (we have limited space onboard)
- Light footwear or sandals are fine (please NO hiking boots)
- Cash or card (we have EFTPOS)
The Rock was one of the first things I had the pleasure of experiencing when I moved to Paihia in January and I have been raving about it ever since!Charlotte
I place I fell in love with NZ. The most amazing thing I did on my month trip to New Zealand.TheJills, USA
Would do it again without a doubt! I did this on Wednesday and had the best time!Beeb93
I went on The Rock with friends from school and we had a great 24 hours! There were tons of fun things to do on the boat from playing pool, fishing, and even night kayaking! The captain and crew were very knowledgeable about the Bay of Islands and very friendly! It felt like I was hanging out with friends instead of the crew. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who wants to see the Bay of Islands. Visited May 2016TSanders904